Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dear Miss McGuyrt

There are many things in life I do understand like how like that if we were to circle a black hole we would be going back in time by a 2:1 ratio and how that works but i just can't understand people. I know this sounds like the whole idea of book smarts and street smarts but I feel like that's not the case in my current situation. I get this vibe from my friends and family to where I don't matter to them. In the case of my friends its like no matter what words come out of my mouth its.... how can I say this retarded or just like your a dumbass even if I was just complementing them. So when I do speak they feel it as annoying. So when I don't speak people think that something is wrong with me when they know as much as I do they really don't care, its just seen as an act of warmth or they are bored and need just to say a few words because they can't handle being quiet themselves. I swear I see my self as a child who must think way to much about these thoughts but I realize more about our current civilization I give credit to those anti-social kids who become great in life while the others, can just go piss off as they take the easy ways in life. If this you do ever come across this post Miss McGuyrt I'm sorry to have wasted your minutes but as I write this I can make one thing for sure and that is people is a general term for what evil and good actually mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment