Monday, October 17, 2011

Life Law 10

My future? Wow!! That's like asking scientist how the world will end. Looking at it I see what my family has accomplished over year since I'm the youngest. They have succeeded in many amazing things, but I don't see myself going in there particular way. Let's take a moment here and start at square one, College is a must and I wanna achieve a doctor's degree in the science field. Also like Nick (the child Jay interviewed) I have big shoes to fill because of my siblings. My future will be clustered with education like a mom with a photo album. People from all around me even people that I have no clue who they are have impacted my vision. Some kids only use their closest friends as influences but with a wider and much more descriptive idea, your picture comes to live full of exotic colors. So my future in a nut shell is open pathways in ways of a crop maze, filled with voices, with extreme cloud cover expect of the one bright spot like the stars on a clear night to look at, that I glance up to to keep my moving on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment